Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hot Stuff


Been wanting to get a new tattoo for a while now that was some sort of play on my dad's tattoos. He had a lot of em and one that I always thought was ridiculous and rad at the same time was "Hot Stuff"... the little devil. WTF? I guess that was the shit back in the day.

So, that's the one I'm doing, BUT I want to do a different version. I want to get a little devil (with a diaper) that is a vintage tattoo drawing style with some of my dad's features: handlebar mustache, tattoos, guns, cigarette and missing front teeth. Like Hot Stuff's fucked up cousin or something. Maybe instead of the pitchfork, he could be holding a shotgun or rifle. This would be Hot Stuff if he was from West Texas and into sex, drugs, hot rods and loud music, but still a baby?

Yeah. That sounds about right.

No comments: